Drink Cop drink tester instructions:
- Each card/coaster has 2 tests (testing 2 separate drinks), one on each side of the card/coaster.
- Perform the test in a well lit area.
- It takes the activation of both test spots in one test character to test the beverage in question in accordance with this product.
- Make sure both test spots are dry, and free of condensation from the drink container.
- Place drops of the beverage to be tested onto each spot using a straw or your finger.
- Rub gently. Do not mix the chemicals from each spot together. They should remain separated for best results.
- Wait until dry. The test can take a few minutes to dry and get a result, be patient.
- If either spot turns to a DARKER BLUE COLOR, one or more drugs which could be used in drug facilitated crimes may have been detected.
Drink spiking can happen to anyone of any age. There have been reports of people spiking a victim in bars, clubs, wine bars, private homes and the list goes on… Most cases are not reported which is alarming. Most people actually believe that only alcoholic drinks get spiked and that this happens in bars or clubs only. This is farthest from the truth. Sexual predators have no bounds nor due kidnappers or robbers. All of which use common date rape drugs GHB, Ketamine or other drugs to incapacitate their victims. These date rape drugs can be slipped into any drink not just alcohol. Check out the video and see how easy it is to slip a drug into a drink. You will be shocked.
Look we all want to go out and have a good time. However, we need to be armed with Drink Cop drink tester cards. Test your drink and never leave it unattended. Always be aware of your surroundings and trust no one.